Wisconsin VA Disability Attorneys
Our team of Wisconsin VA disability attorneys is here to help Wisconsin veterans file their disability claims, dispute a claim denial and more. Contact us today for a FREE consultation on your VA disability claim!
FAQs About VA Disability Benefits
What VA Benefits Are Wisconsin Veterans Eligible For?
Wisconsin veterans are eligible for disability compensation as determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs, financial support for veterans with limited income, vocational rehabilitation, healthcare at VA medical facilities and educational benefits.
Who Qualifies for VA Disability Benefits?
To qualify for VA benefits, you must be a U.S. Military veteran who has served on active duty, active duty for training, full-time National Guard duty or inactive duty for training. You must have a current injury, illness or chronic condition linked to your time in service.
What Injuries, Illnesses and Medical Conditions Qualify for VA Compensation?
A variety of service-related injuries, illnesses and medical conditions can qualify you for VA disability benefits and compensation.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Cancer Caused by Toxic Chemicals and Conditions
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Chronic Back Pain and Disability
- Severe Hearing Loss
- Mental Health Disorders
How Do I File for VA Disability in Wisconsin?
You can file for a VA disability claim online at www.va.gov/disability or you can fill out a downloadable application and turn it into the regional office in Janesville, WI. VABenefits Attorneys is available to answer your questions about the VA benefits application
What Do I Do When a VA Disability Claim is Denied?
A VA disability claim can be complicated and a lot can go wrong in the process. If your disability claim is denied, VABenefits Attorneys can help you file a Notice of Disagreement (NOD) appeal, request a Higher Level Review (HLR), file a Supplemental Claim or present your case to a Veterans Law Judge.
What Are Wisconsin State Veterans Benefits?
- Wisconsin Veterans Homes
- Tax-Free Retirement and Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Payments
- Disabled Veterans Property Tax Credits
- Assistance to Needy Veterans Grant (ANVG)
- Veterans Retraining Grants for Unemployed Veterans
- Veterans Preference for State Civil Service
- Wisconsin G.I. Bill Benefits
- VetEd Education Grant Program
- Wisconsin Veterans Cemeteries